Guild is hiring for its Marketplace Delivery team to lead cross-functional workstreams as Guild launches new engagements with employer partners -- like Walmart, Disney, Lowe’s and others -- and academic partners -- like the University of Arizona, Southern New Hampshire University, Penn Foster and more.
Guild is revolutionizing the role that employers play in educating America and one of Denver's fastest growing startups. Through employer sponsored education programs, Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults in America and providing education and support to help every student survive and thrive in the economy of tomorrow. To accomplish this, Guild operates a curated marketplace of employers and academic institutions, where employees can explore and enroll in educational programs that align to the strategic needs of their employer.
In operating this marketplace, Guild invests heavily in each additional partner that is added. As a result, strong team members are needed to get partners launched through a deeply cross-functional effort.
As a senior member of the Marketplace Delivery team, you will:
- Partner with other client-facing teams to develop a strategy for implementing each partnership with speed, quality, and efficiency -- working on Guild’s most critical and challenging partners
- Lead cross-functional teams spanning marketing, program management, student services and more to drive the design and implementation of partnerships from end-to-end
- Make strategic tradeoffs that allow Guild to balance partner needs with the our own ability to build a scalable business
- Manage, both directly and indirectly, key client relationships during design and implementation - at any level of seniority
- Lead the development of innovative new systems, processes, and tools that enable continuous improvement in design and delivery
- Drive incubation of this new function, helping set a vision for team growth and success
- Directly support and manage multiple other members of the Marketplace Delivery team, ensuring they are successful in their role and develop in their careers
- Join a team committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that you’d support every day
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 7+ years of experience in business management, product management, program management and/or strategy consulting roles
- People management experience, with demonstrated track record of successfully coaching cross-functional teams
- An operator’s mindset: Strong leadership, systems thinking and project management skills, with demonstrated ability to deliver complex projects involving multiple stakeholders
- A client-management lens: Strong experience in managing client relationships over time
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to exercise business judgement to focus on initiatives with the highest impact
- Excellent communication skills, with demonstrated ability to build trusting relationships with clients and/or partners
- Hands-on approach to solving problems; willingness and desire to work with teammates at all levels to drive to the right solutions when faced with a challenge.
- Desire to learn, grow, and evolve within a fast-paced environment
- Positive, “can do” attitude and the ability to thrive in ambiguous environments
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.