Guild is hiring for a Lead Recruiter to support the growth of our Student Growth teams! Specifically this role would help drive the strategy for our student-growth recruiting function, while simultaneously continue to scale our student-growth teams with top talent!
As a Lead Recruiter, you will:
- Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy alongside the recruiting leadership team
- Develop and manage our Student-Growth and hiring processes, building a strong foundation to identify, engage, and close top tier talent
- Build a strong pipeline of candidates and continue to promote Guild as a top place to work
- Lead full-cycle recruitment (sourcing, identifying, evaluating, closing), building a high-touch candidate experience to land top talent for our business needs
- Collaborate with hiring managers around role definition, pipeline calibration, interviewing preparedness, candidate assessment and decision making
- Use data and metrics to determine the success and health of recruiting; continue to iterate on and improve the effectiveness of our recruiting practices
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Proven corporate recruiting experience (8+ years) with a strong track record for sourcing and attracting top talent
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews based on best practices and research
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone screening, interview coordination, reference check etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and CMS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- The skills to work independently but to also ask for help, direction, clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage complex relationships and difficult conversations
- A strong sense of accountability and co-ownership of challenges
- A desire to work in an environment where priorities change as we learn
- Ambition to help achieve our mission while progressing your career
- A love for the all-hands-on-deck feel of a startup—no task too big or too small
- Humility as a team player with a willingness to a diversity of assignments - incredibly difficult challenges to somewhat mundane tasks - depending on the day
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.