Guild is looking to add a Marketing Operations Coordinator to the Marketing team!
As the Marketing Operations Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for the technical planning, implementation, and optimization of campaigns throughout the student journey. This role will join the growing Marketing team to help Guild Education scale our communications to be able to serve more students. This is a rare opportunity to play a critical role in the growth of a fast paced startup while making a direct impact on students’ lives by helping them achieve their educational goals.
A day in our open, collaborative workspace might look like:
- Creating email campaigns in Marketo informed by data and research with the goal of promoting student engagement and accelerate the student funnel.
- Working with the content creators on our Marketing team to implement campaigns for both B2B and B2C audiences.
- Help our marketing team launch and test marketing channels, like SMS and advertising.
- Brainstorming with members of our Enrollment and Retention teams to come up with solutions for helping our students enroll and succeed in school.
- Increasing automated communications to help our student-facing teams spend more time helping students and less time on manual communications work.
- Analyzing marketing successes and failures to help our team learn and improve.
In this role, you’ll grow and expand your expertise by:
- Driving the customer experience — you’ll understand the funnel from top to bottom.
- Learning how to scale marketing operations. Guild’s quick growth adds operational complexity that you’ll learn how to manage.
- Understanding how to use data and research to make decisions.
- Master Marketo, a marketing automation platform that houses our communications.
You’ll know if you’re successful by:
- Improving conversion rates across the marketing and enrollment funnel.
- Helping other departments achieve their goals by sharing actionable insights.
- Providing metrics, infrastructure, and best practices to reinforce or adjust our marketing strategy.
- Achieving established OKRs and expectations while demonstrating your passion for our mission - you'll receive ongoing feedback through your 1:1 meetings and go through bi-annual Structured Growth Conversations
- Bringing enthusiasm, flexibility, and patience to the role to a fast-paced, fun, and collaborative environment.
You’ll join a team:
- Of driven marketers that know how to balance fun with hard work.
- Focused on our double-bottom-line mission of changing higher ed for working adults and building a successful startup in Denver
- From diverse backgrounds – from traditional higher education, to athletic coaches, to politicians, to startup leaders (and more!)
- Of learners & problem-solvers dedicated to our dual mission of changing education in America while building a successful, high-growth company
- Committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that you’d support every day
What you’ll add to Guild – as an individual and part of the broader team:
- 0-2 years of experience
- Technical and analytical background that will help us move our marketing forward with a process- and data-oriented approach.
- Curiosity to learn the ins and outs of our funnel, ask questions, and chase down the answers.
- A collaborative spirit dedicated to helping teams across the company achieve their goals.
- Passion for our mission – Guild is pioneering a new path for education as a benefit in a complicated and regulated space – success means quickly and effectively adapting your expertise.
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.