Guild is hiring for an Analyst on its Education Benefits Operations team to support facilitating tens of millions of dollars in tuition and books for students across Guild’s educational marketplace.
In this role, you’ll work on a first-of-its-kind tuition payment system ensuring that our students receive their employers’ tuition benefits in an accurate and timely manner. You will support in facilitation millions of tuition assistance dollars across the Guild marketplace by structuring, extracting, manipulating and reporting on data provided by Guild’s academic and employer partners. This role will have a meaningful impact on the business, students and our corporate and university partners given the mission-critical nature of our tuition payment flows.
As an Analyst on the Education Benefits Operations team, you will:
- Support in facilitation millions of tuition assistance dollars across the Guild ecosystem by structuring, extracting, manipulating and reporting on data provided by Guild’s academic and employer partners
- Develop Excel based tooling to support the accurate facilitation of payments, including developing quality assurance checks on data / invoices to ensure student data and billing accuracy
- Support new corporate and university partner billing on-boarding activities, including engaging with Guild’s implementation team to to help structure and improve partner data flows
- Become a trusted resource to field data questions from internal and external stakeholders while collaborating with cross-functional team members to resolve questions
- Perform and present on-going and ad-hoc analyses to support operational and strategy decisions
- Create and update documentation and provide ongoing training for team members
- Join a team committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that you’d support every day
In addition to working on the Education Benefits Operations team (part of the overall Marketplace Operations & Payments Strategy function), in this role you will collaborate with other Guild leaders: Annie He (Dir. of Product Operations); Jamie Masterson (Group Product Manager); and Taylor Stanek (Dir. of University Partnerships).
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- College degree in Finance, Accounting, Math or other technical area
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in a detail oriented environment with high expectations of precision
- Advanced Excel skills required, exposure to CRM and/or financial systems helpful
- Strong troubleshooting skills, including the ability to diagnose a problem and provide accurate details and workarounds
- Strong analytical, detail and process orientation with the ability to spot opportunities for process improvements to streamline and systematize work-flows
- Clear, effective verbal and written communication skills including the ability to work across a broad cross-functional team
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills and a client-focused approach
- Self starter mentality with demonstrated time management skills and ability to work independently, while managing multiple work-streams in a fast-paced, evolving work environment
- Growth mindset; ability and willingness to learn quickly and develop new skills and abilities as the company grows
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.