Guild is hiring a Partner Manager on the Academic Partnerships team to help lead a set of strategic partnerships that Guild has with its university partners.
This is a unique opportunity to have a tangible impact on a business-critical team at Guild. We are looking for a “people person” who loves building relationships, solving problems, and getting stuff done. This individual will play a critical role in managing all aspects of an Academic Partnership.
As a Partner Manager on the Academic Partnerships team, you will:
- Develop short and long term strategic and operational plans for your academic partner(s), in partnership with the Academic Partnerships leadership team
- Build and maintain strong and productive relationships with key external and internal stakeholders across multiple functional areas and levels of seniority
- Enable program improvement, by identifying growth opportunities in consultation with Guild’s Advisory Services team and your academic partners and supporting cross-functional implementations of new programs and offerings
- Develop and maintain strong ongoing, data-driven account operations across student experience, finance, data, and training.
- Optimize the student experience, leveraging data to drive improvements across internal and external stakeholders to improve outcomes throughout the student journey
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in client management, partner management, and/or program management, with particular emphasis on managing clients in a consulting capacity or managing programs in a high growth enterprise company.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders internally and externally, and communicate effectively while under pressure - balancing confidence, humility and diplomacy.
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills: Ability to understand a problem, ideate on potential solutions, build data-backed recommendations, engage a broad set of stakeholders to get work done, and deliver a solution consistent with those recommendations
- An operator’s mindset with a demonstrated ability to both see the big picture and get deep into the details on complex projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: Ability to synthesize information into a coherent and data-driven narrative and present that narrative in a compelling way.
- Cross-functional leadership and execution: Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to build alignment with colleagues across various functions and levels and engage them towards specific program outcomes.
- Learning mindset: Desire to learn, grow, and evolve within a fast-paced environment
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.