Guild is hiring for a Partner Marketing Associate to help our team advise Fortune 1000 client organizations on how best to communicate their education benefit. Partner marketing is responsible for developing communications and marketing strategies that build awareness within our client employer populations, and ultimately to get more students excited to continue their education. The Partner Marketing Associate will work with other partner marketers to develop strategies, specific pieces of email and social content, along with promotional collateral to be used out in the field. We’re looking for someone who loves getting creative with channel & content tactics, can clearly articulate a strategic approach, and loves to proof-read copy to ensure it’s just right. Does this sound like you?
As a Partner Marketing Associate, you will work across a concentrated set of clients to:
- Develop marketing asset briefs, copy, and email marketing campaigns
- Manage marketing collateral and materials and ensure assets are kept up to date
- Create strategic communications proposals to deliver to client internal communications teams
- Collaborate with Partner Marketing client team lead to run client partner recognition strategies and events
- Develop and help manage active student communities with client partners
- Build relationships with employer partners’ internal marketing and communication teams with Guild’s employer partners
- Track and communicate marketing campaign and website performance metrics
In this role, you’ll work closely with team members across Employer Partnerships and collaborate with other Guild leaders across the organization. You’ll also be client facing with the intent of growing into a key point of contact for an account and future partner marketing manager.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Excellent written and visual presentation skills
- Creative or Agency experience
- Hands-on project management experience managing multiple marketing campaigns in a variety of channels
- Previously worked with large (Fortune 1000) client organizations
- Strong organization, with a high attention to detail and the ability to keep track of both the high level progress and the small details
- A drive to work hard and a plan for how you can refresh/recharge while working in a startup
- A desire to challenge conventions and find creative solutions.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills, with the ability to synthesize information and deliver strong story-telling
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We also just became the latest female-led company to hit a $1billion valuation and the only B-corp with those qualifications. Our Series D round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman and former CEO of AMEX, and joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.