Guild is hiring a Lead Analyst, Partner Analytics. In this role you will partner with our Head of Sales and Client Services leaders to ensure we are data-driven first company in our operations.
In this role, you’ll help drive two key areas of our data-driven efforts:
- Internally, ensure that every member of our client-facing teams has insights at their finger tips to prioritize and guide their actions effectively
- Externally, ensure that our client-facing teams are equipped with key insights to inform our discussions with clients
As the Lead Analyst, Partner Analytics, you will:
- Produce insights, analyses and recommendations to improve current client performance, drive account growth, and identify strategies to address client issues
- Conduct sales pipeline and deal flow analyses to help improve our overall conversion rates
- Work closely with our partnerships team to identify insights and analytics that will enhance our sales collateral and market positioning, thereby reinforcing Guild’s value proposition to partners
- Develop frameworks and automated interfaces for client scorecards and ROI measurement that drive meaningful engagement and insights for senior level client partners
- Produce ad hoc analyses that are responsive to our client partner needs as and when needed
- Effectively manipulate and analyze complicated data sets (industry and Guild) to deliver value to Guild partnership organization
- Build scalable solutions, toolkits, best practice documents and a consulting approach that can be applied across Guild partner base -- looking to enable client teams through systematized outputs where possible
- Collaborate with internal BI and ETL / Data Warehousing team to execute customer-specific initiatives and enhance the current state of partner data
- Partner with the student growth analytics teams to leverage insights about our student experience and translate those into partner ready insights
In addition to collaborating across our Partner Analytics Team, and broader Analytics team, you’ll collaborate with other Guild leaders including: Greg Siegel, Amanda Lubin, Randi Cosentino, Karina Salenieks and Terrence Cummings.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in sales/ partnerships analytics role
- Strong commercial orientation, with a consistent focus on translating analyses into tangible recommendations for sales and client services teams
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical, data visualization, project management, logical reasoning skills
- Self-starter with a high degree of motivation to learn and go above and beyond
- Ability to execute quickly with high attention to detail in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Comfort presenting to and interacting with senior leaders internally and/or at client organizations, with the ability to win over strong personalities and reconcile competing points of view through data-driven storytelling
- Knowledge of Looker, Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets, and SQL skills, and proficiency with Salesforce, Python, Airflow a plus
- Prior management consulting experience a significant plus
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion. Fast Company recently named Guild as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies and we've raised over $70 million from top tier investors including Felicis Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Redpoint Ventures (among other social impact and VC partners!).
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.