Guild is hiring for a Key Account Director to aid in driving net new business for Guild with strategic accounts and partnerships
As a Key Account Director, you’ll be responsible maintaining senior level relationships to up-sell based on clients’ business goals. You’ll be responsible for driving complex sales structures, seeing deals from initial conversation to contract review, and instrumental in building and scaling our rapidly growing enterprise organization. Note this role has the option to work remotely.
As a Key Account Director, you will:
- Engage with C-suite and VP level executives at global enterprise companies to generate new business and grow revenue through in person meetings and phone calls.
- Build strategic presentations and proposals to build effective champions with our prospective companies and support our buyers to see the path to successfully rolling out an enterprise wide education initiative.
- Design proposals and contracts that support the strategic goals of prospective clients through thoughtful program design, likely to include budget forecasting, implementation planning, Work cross-functionally with our client success teams and B2B marketing teams to provide visibility and feedback into new partners likely to close and where to best collaborate to successfully generate new enterprise interest.
In addition to working on our Key Account team, in this role you will collaborate with other Guild leaders including: Rachel Carlson (CEO), Zoe Weintraub (VP of Partnerships) & Greg Siegel (SVP of Partnerships)
You are a strong fit for this role if :
- You’re a high-energy, enterprise sales professional with a deep understanding of business, intellectual curiosity, and a proven track record of exceeding past sales targets
- Recent experience managing and closing complex sales cycles with Fortune 500 accounts (plus if have experience selling into CHROs, CFOs, and CLOs)
- Proven success of selling contract values larger than $1M
- 10+ years of sales experience
- Experience in a startup or similar fast-paced environment where there is frequent change and a need to demonstrate and act with a sense of urgency
- Purpose driven with passion for technology to disrupt and drive change
- You are highly strategic, acting as a consultant to your clients, and have a well structured repeatable process to follow from discovery through close
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion. Fast Company recently named Guild as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies and we've raised over $70 million from top tier investors including Felicis, Bessemer, Redpoint, Rethink EDU, Harrison Metal, Cowboy Ventures, Salesforce and Workday Ventures.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.