Guild is hiring for a Student Operations Specialist to join the Application Review Committee (“ARC”) and drive innovation in that department.
In particular, we are looking for an individual who has attention to detail, a strong work ethic, and can identify areas for process improvement. Must have strong communication skills to work with the team and leadership. The ability to work cross-functionally is also important.
As an ARC Team Member, you will:
- Internally review students' applications for eligibility, completeness, and qualification within the SLA timeline of the employer or academic provider
- Be an expert in academic partners you will primarily work with
- Become adept at other partners to be able to support the team
- Be in the moment support for ARC questions related to the partner you support
- Support cross-functional needs and initiatives with excitement and flexibility
- Participate in bi-weekly team syncs to foster positive team culture and ensure cohesion
- Work with manager to prioritize your needs and how they fit into the needs of the team
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams such as Enrollment Advisers and Education Coaches
- Join efforts in building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that you’d support every day
In addition to working on the Admissions Review Committee team, you will collaborate with other Guild leaders including: Katie Corder-Paul, Travis Barton, Mike Cornelius, Leenae Woo, and Lauren Friend.
You are a strong fit for this role if you:
- Are fastidious and have a true passion for the details and getting it ‘right’
- Drive change and innovation, using data (Looker/SF reporting)
- Are a problem solver--using resources prior to escalating
- Are flexible and willing to step in for the good of the team and good of the process
- Advocate for, plan, and execute process improvements that are scalable and students-first
- Proactively find work to do
- Ask for more responsibilities.
- Bring enthusiasm, flexibility, and patience to the role to a fast-paced, fun, and collaborative environment
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion. Fast Company recently named Guild as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies and we've raised over $70 million from top tier investors including Felicis, Bessemer, Redpoint, Rethink EDU, Harrison Metal, Cowboy Ventures, Salesforce and Workday Ventures.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.