Guild is hiring for a Partner Marketing Director to help us grow the impact of our employer partnerships - with companies like Disney, Lowe’s, Discover Financial and Walmart - by driving awareness and adoption of Guild’s education benefits within their population of eligible employees.
In particular, we are looking for someone who is able to work effectively internally at Guild as well as onsite with our F1000 partners. We are looking for someone who wants to roll up their sleeves and get creative about driving corporate communications while also driving strategies across partners for our channel marketing.
As a Partner Marketing Director, you will:
- Work directly with senior marketing, communications, and PR leaders at our Fortune 1000 employer partners to educate their employees about education benefits and drive adoption of those benefits
- Overall, you’ll be an important stakeholder in driving the strategy for the branding of our employers’ program design and benefits.
- A key responsibility will be to build strong relationships with our partners’ internal communications teams to influence the marketing strategy through employer channels such as intranet, email, and visits on site. You’ll use those channels to:
- Develop programs to activate leaders within our partner companies to help evangelize education benefits to their teams.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders to deploy recruitment marketing strategies looking to use Guild’s education benefits to drive their recruitment efforts.
- Engage with those same F1000 teams to develop strategies that tie the Guild education benefit to improve their retention and upskilling initiatives.
- Evaluate the effectiveness and impact of your channel marketing, including calls to action, A/B testing, funnel conversions, etc…
- Establish yourself as an expert on the best practices of marketing to a frontline workforce through channels. You’ll be expected to influence partners to adopt best practices and optimize marketing efforts to maximize employee engagement.
- Collaborate with Guild marketing and client success teams to optimize and innovate new ways to drive awareness of education benefits within our employer partners.
- Join a team committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that you’d support every day
In addition to working with the Marketing and Client Success teams, in this role you will collaborate with Guild leaders including: Terrence Cummings (VP of Client Success), Danny Randa (Sr. Director of Marketing), and Zoe Weintraub (VP of Partnerships).
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Knowledge and understanding of how to develop strong relationships and communicate effectively while under pressure - balancing confidence, humility, and diplomacy
- Experience engaging cross-functionally with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders to manage and launch new marketing initiatives
- Deep experience with partnership or channel marketing
- Experience developing a B2B voice that speaks to F1000 leaders as well as a B2C voice for F1000 frontline employees
- An ability and willingness to generate creative content that speaks to both audiences
- An understanding of general B2C demand gen (call to actions, how to drive a funnel from different channels, campaign management, etc.)
- Experience developing brand and voice for a product or program.
- Experience with field and event marketing is a plus
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion. Fast Company recently named Guild as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies and we've raised over $70 million from top tier investors including Felicis, Bessemer, Redpoint, Rethink EDU, Harrison Metal, Cowboy Ventures, Salesforce and Workday Ventures.