Guild is hiring for an Executive Assistant with exceptional organizational, multitasking, and problem solving skills to support our executive team in a fast-paced, intense, and dynamic environment.
In particular, we are looking for an individual who is effectively able to implement innovative practices to streamline and focus our executives’ time and efforts on the highest impact priorities. We are looking for someone who has the ability to build strong relationships with both the Guild team and high-profile external stakeholders.
As an Executive Assistant, you will:
- Manage an executive's calendar, draft emails, coordinate in-person and video/conference meetings, answer phone calls, and solve other administrative issues as they arise
- Manage relationships via email and phone with external stakeholders such as our clients, university partners, and their admin staff
- Own internal communication and planning responsibilities for weekly team meetings and events
- Organize and prepare content for offsite meetings, conferences, and seminars in addition to coordinating travel arrangements
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams like Enrollment, University Partnerships, Academic Product, Financial Services, and Finance
- Join a team committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that you’d support every day
In addition to working on the Corporate Operations Team, in this role you will collaborate with other Guild leaders including: Sage Soronen (Sr. Recruiting Manager), Allie Britman (Sr. Technical Recruiter), & Fae Dagonese (Recruiting Manager).
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Experience in a startup or similar fast-paced environment where there is frequent change and a need to demonstrate and act with a sense of urgency
- 2+ years of experience in similar or related roles supporting multiple leaders
- Exceptional organizational skills, flexibility, multitasking abilities, and a high level of attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with clients
- Familiarity with Google Docs, Google Calendar, and Gmail
- Passion for our mission – Guild is pioneering a new path for education as a benefit in a complicated and regulated space – success means quickly and effectively adapting your expertise
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion. Fast Company recently named Guild as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies and we've raised over $70 million from top tier investors including Felicis, Bessemer, Redpoint, Rethink EDU, Harrison Metal, Cowboy Ventures, Salesforce and Workday Ventures.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.