Guild is hiring for a Senior Technical Recruiter to aid in continuing to scale our technology teams.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will be tasked with taking ownership of the full recruiting cycle to achieve the goal of scaling our technical teams with the highest quality employees, who not only offer unique skills and experience but also a strong addition to our company culture. Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Recruiting, you will be a part of a team that fosters a collaborative environment and strong partnership with our hiring managers.
As a Sr. Technical Recruiter you will:
- Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy alongside Guild leadership team
- Develop and manage company-wide recruiting and hiring processes, building a strong foundation to identify, engage, and close top tier talent
- Lead full-cycle recruitment (sourcing, identifying, evaluating, closing, on-boarding) across a variety of roles, building a high-touch candidate experience to land top talent for our business needs
- Collaborate with hiring managers around role definition, pipeline calibration, interviewing preparedness, candidate assessment and decision making
- Use data and metrics to determine the success and health of recruiting; continue to iterate on and improve the effectiveness of our recruiting practices
- Promote the company’s reputation as a fantastic place to work
In addition to working on the Recruiting Team, in this role you will collaborate with other Guild leaders including: Bijal Shah (Chief Product and Analytics Officer), Emily Nava (Director of Data & Analytics) & Dallas Tester (Platform Engineering Manager).
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- A strong sense of accountability and co-ownership of challenges
- A desire to work in an environment where priorities change as we learn
- Ambition to help achieve our mission while progressing your career
- A love for the all-hands-on-deck feel of a startup—no task too big or too small
- Humility as a team player with a willingness to a diversity of assignments - incredibly difficult challenges to somewhat mundane tasks - depending on the day
- Proven corporate recruiting experience (3+ years) with a strong track record for sourcing and attracting top Engineering, Product, Design and Decision Science talent
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews based on best practices and research
- Hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone screening, interview coordination, reference check etc)
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and CMS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- The skills to work independently but to also ask for help, direction, clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage complex relationships and difficult conversations
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion. Fast Company recently named Guild as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies and we've raised over $70 million from top tier investors including Felicis, Bessemer, Redpoint, Rethink EDU, Harrison Metal, Cowboy Ventures, Salesforce and Workday Ventures.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.