Guild, the leading education benefits platform and one of Denver's fastest growing startups, is increasing economic mobility for working adults in America and providing education and support to help every student survive and thrive in the economy of tomorrow. Our platform helps employers offer education as a benefit to their employees by connecting employers' workforces with our network of nonprofit universities and education institutions that focus on serving the needs of working adults. And, our team of retention coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through graduation. In order to accelerate our growth and achieve our mission to serve 1000s more students, we've raised over $70 million from top tier investors including Felicis Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Redpoint Ventures (among other social impact and VC partners!). Now, we’re looking to add a Partner Marketing Campaign Manager to the team.
As the Partner Marketing Campaign Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in Guild’s mission to bring educational opportunities to working adults by building awareness and excitement within our partner’s eligible student population. You will work with our external partners as well as internal teams across the company to strategize, manage, and execute projects to optimize our enrollment funnel and motivate students to better themselves through education. You’ll be a critical member of the team, helping scale our marketing efforts by engaging directly with our external and internal partners and collaborating with the marketing operations and content teams to find creative and effective solutions to complex problems.
A day in our open, collaborative workspace might look like:
- Managing integrated campaign executions that align to partner goals to drive awareness and adoption within our eligible prospect audience.
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with marketing team and other departments such as client success, academic partners, enrollment and retention..
- Coordinating copy, design, and operations with marketing peers.
- Providing relevant insight from data analysis to improve the performance of marketing campaigns across a variety of channels.
- Establishing and maintaining scalable processes to enable marketing campaigns to become more efficient.
In this role, you’ll grow and expand your expertise by:
- Taking on a cross-functional role that will expose you to the ins and outs of Guild working with our Client Success, Academic Partnership, Product, Design, and Enrollment teams
- Deploying creative solutions to complex problems with the freedom to take chances and learn from mistakes
- Developing a detailed understanding of complex partner requirements and a sophisticated enrollment funnel
- Strengthening operational skills with an intimate understanding of how Salesforce and Marketo are used to optimize our student experience.
- Receiving feedback through our learning-focused, twice annual Structured Growth Conversations
You’ll know if you’re successful by:
- Maintaining strong relationships with members of the marketing team and a variety of cross-functional partners.
- Executing cross-functional marketing campaigns that meet deadlines with positive results and detailed insights.
- Improving the efficiency of marketing, enrollment, and student success processes and campaign management.
- Achieving established OKRs and expectations while demonstrating your passion for our mission.
- Bringing enthusiasm, flexibility, and patience to the role in a fast-paced, fun, and collaborative environment.
You’ll join a team:
- Focused on our double-bottom-line mission of changing higher ed for working adults and building a successful startup in Denver
- From diverse backgrounds – from traditional higher education, to athletic coaches, to politicians, to startup leaders (and more!)
- Of learners & problem-solvers dedicated to our dual mission of changing education in America while building a successful, high-growth company
- Committed to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment that you’d support every day
- Of data driven and inquisitive marketers eager to learn from each other and test ambitious new ideas.
What you’ll add to Guild – as an individual and part of the broader team:
- 5+ years in a similar or related role within a marketing team.
- Experience engaging cross-functionally with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders to manage complex projects.
- Understanding of enrollment and/or sales operations.
- Experience managing projects from conception to completion
- Deep understanding of digital marketing channels such as email, social media, display advertising, SEO, and events.
- Knowledge of excel & experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Passion for our mission – Guild is pioneering a new path for education as a benefit in a complicated and regulated space – success means quickly and effectively adapting your expertise.
- Experience in a startup or similar fast-paced environment where there is frequent change and a need to demonstrate and act with a sense of urgency
- Something else? Wonderful, we’re curious to learn more about you!