Do you love working with children and their families? Do you want to grow your career in administration?
We're looking for an Administrative Assistant Teacher to join our team in a full-time capacity as soon as possible. The person we hire will primarily spend their time in an administrative role, working at the front desk, answering phones, providing customer service, snack inventory, tour packet prep, allergy reports, etc. Additionally, time will be spent as needed in the classrooms, supporting teachers and children with the daily routine.
This position is a full-time role, M-F, 9 am - 6 pm schedule, with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, a 401K, a competitive rate of pay, and a generous 75% tuition discount for up to 2 children at our school.
Pay Range is $16-20/hr
This role is a great opportunity for someone who loves working with children, communicating with parents, and helping to keep daily school operations running smoothly.
About Guidepost Montessori
At Guidepost Montessori, you'll be part of a community of like-minded educators who are passionate about furthering the Montessori movement. We're all here because we want to see a major revolution in education and we think that transformation is only possible with an increase in the amount of high-quality, neighborhood Montessori programs around the globe. We're committed to seeing the Montessori approach to education grow and spread to children not only in the communities we serve in the US, but ultimately around the world!
We'd love to talk to you if you:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree
- Have loved your experiences working with children (inside the classroom or out -- as a tutor, camp counselor, coach, etc.)
- Have some previous customer service or administrative experience
- Have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Are comfortable with technology and learn new systems quickly
- Willingness to float between the classrooms and help out as needed
- Collaborate well with others
- Take pride in your work
What we offer:
- Ongoing professional development
- A network of supportive peers and mentors who regularly share best practices
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- A competitive salary
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 75% tuition discount for two children at any school in our network (we serve children 3 months through 12th grade)
- The opportunity to contribute to a high-quality Montessori program that serves the individual needs of each child
Come join our mission and apply below!
Higher Ground Education, Guidepost Montessori, and Academy of Thought and Industry are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We will not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under applicable federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Our leadership is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy. When requested, we are committed to reasonably accommodate employees and applicants with disabilities or special needs that may require an accommodation.