We're now hiring Montessori teachers at the infant level for the Northern California area. We provide Free training and great benefits! Start your career in Montessori
Salary range is 35-44k/year depending on experience and if Montessori trained
In this role, you'll create and lead a model infant classroom. Through your efforts, parents will see what's possible for their child when authentic, high-quality Montessori is alive and well in the prepared environment. You will be provided with a full set of high-quality materials from leading manufacturers, along with a classroom budget to make your classroom unique.
What we offer:
- Ongoing professional development
- A network of supportive peers and mentors who regularly share best practices
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- An excellent benefits package including health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 75% tuition discount for two children at any school in our network (we serve children 3 months through 12th grade)
- The opportunity to contribute to a high-quality Montessori program that serves the individual needs of each child
We'd love to talk to you if you:
- Obtained a Montessori diploma (preferred) or a Bachelor's Degree (Early Childhood Education preferred)
- Have experience with the appropriate age group in a group setting, such as daycare, aftercare or nursery
- Help a child by giving them the tools to be independent
- Are open to guiding your colleagues, and be guided by them in turn
- Are eager to partner with parents on their child's journey
- Take pride in your work
- Are friendly with error
- Get energized and inspired by working with children!
Want to learn more about us?
For more information about us, check out our website!
Interested in another location or position? Check out our careers page!
To apply, complete the application below!
Higher Ground Education, Guidepost Montessori, and Academy of Thought and Industry are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We will not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under applicable federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Our leadership is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy. When requested, we are committed to reasonably accommodate employees and applicants with disabilities or special needs that may require an accommodation.