Are you looking for a place where you can find purpose behind what you do everyday? Are you looking to join a collaborative organization that offers professional development and growth opportunities? If so, then join Guidepost Montessori on our mission to dramatically increase the accessibility of authentic Montessori education to children around the world!
We are now hiring a Lead Teacher for our Children's House (3-6 year old) classroom at our Bee Cave, Texas location!
In this Lead Guide/Teacher role, you will create and lead a model classroom. Through your efforts, parents will see what's possible for their child when authentic, high-quality Montessori is alive and well in the prepared environment. You will be provided with a full set of high-quality materials from leading manufacturers, along with a classroom budget to make your classroom unique.
We have an amazing team of trained Montessori Mentor Teachers who will be available to lead professional development, provide feedback, and help develop your skills even further. Learn more about our fully sponsored Montessori training program here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhZ2QOsrRB8
What We Offer:
- Fully sponsored MACTE-accredited Montessori Teacher Diploma ($15,000 value)
- 75% tuition discount for two children at any school in our network (we serve children 3 months through 12th grade)
- 6 weeks of flexible paid time off and paid holidays
- Benefits (health/dental/vision) after 30 days
- 401(k) account
- Employee Referral bonus
- Career growth and promotion opportunities in our national network of supportive peers and mentors who regularly share best practices
- Employee Assistance Program - Support and guidance for everyday life from caring for an elderly family member to coping with anxiety or depression. Expert advice for work, life and your well being through our MetLife - Employee Assistant Program (EAP) at no additional cost to you!
We'd love to talk to you if you:
- Have obtained a Montessori certificate or are interested in becoming Montessori certified
- Have experience with the appropriate ages in a group setting, such as a preschool, daycare, childcare, nursery, or Reggio Emilia center
- Help children by giving them the tools to become independent
- Are open to guiding your colleagues, and be guided by them in turn
- Are eager to partner with parents on their child's journey
- Take pride in your work and are friendly with error
- Get energized and inspired by working with children!
Want to learn more about us?
Guidepost Montessori is a community of educators who truly believe that to meet the needs of today's students and to bring true progress in the world around us, we need an education model that fosters independence and develops competent, capable, action-oriented thinkers and change agents. Watch this video to learn about the impact Guidepost Montessori is making in the lives of children: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s88bENtuE3k
For more information about us, check out our website at https://www.guidepostmontessori.com/.
If this sounds like you, apply today to join our wonderful school community!
Higher Ground Education, Guidepost Montessori, and Academy of Thought and Industry are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We will not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under applicable federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Our leadership is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy. When requested, we are committed to reasonably accommodate employees and applicants with disabilities or special needs that may require an accommodation.