Guidepost Montessori at Peoria. Join our team and assist in a classroom that is transforming lives at our campus in Peoria, Arizona!
The Assistant Teacher will assist with implementing curriculum in a safe, healthy and nurturing classroom environment that supports each child's social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth and development
Assist in planning and implementing the daily program
Assist in planning and preparing the learning environment (classroom and playground) and preparing needed supplies, materials, and equipment
Assist staff in any other appropriate ways
- Supervise the classroom when the teacher is out of the room
Pay: $13-$17 per hour
- Monday- Friday 9 am - 6 pm
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 75% tuition discount for up to two children at our school
- Paid time off and Paid holidays
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
- Accredited Montessori training program
- Experience working with children ages 0-6
- Ability to work well with other adults
- Growth mindset and problem-solving approach
- Familiarity with the Montessori approach to education is preferred, but not required
If you love children and have been looking for the right opportunity to grow, join our school community by applying below!
Higher Ground Education, Guidepost Montessori, and Academy of Thought and Industry are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We will not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under applicable federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Our leadership is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy. When requested, we are committed to reasonably accommodate employees and applicants with disabilities or special needs that may require an accommodation.