Guideline is seeking an Account Executive to join our Market Development segment.
What You Will Work On
You will be an ambassador in advocating for Guideline's mission of expanding retirement benefit access to employees, working specifically with owners and leaders in our Conversions (Plan Transfers) segment.
You will use a consultative, but tactical approach to create leads (outbound and inbound) and educate prospects on 401(k) regulatory requirements and plan options, while also clearly conveying Guideline's value proposition, resulting in clearly informed and well prepared clients. You will be quota carrying and responsible for managing a sales pipeline of qualified outbound and inbound leads, working with prospects from initial qualification all the way through to signing. Additionally, you will lead important projects and enhance our best practice tactics as we continue to grow.
This is an exciting opportunity to grow alongside a dynamic startup. We're looking for a motivated person who brings the perfect blend of customer-centric sales mentality with a team first approach
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, negotiating and closing skills with a preemptive mindset
- Hunt and qualify leads using lead generation tools while achieving a high win rate of closed deals
- Partner with SDRs/BDRs to develop targeted plans to find the best prospects to fit with Guideline
- Manage a robust pipeline of inbound leads, ensuring leads are updated throughout the sales cycle
- Forecast sales activity, revenue targets, quotas and general pipeline management
- Conduct sales demos by phone and GoogleMeet with important partners such as C-Suite and senior leadership
- Monitor and report on sales performance weekly
- Suggest and build creative ideas to increase sales and improve client experience
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role; experience in a quota-carrying SaaS
- Experience selling to C-Suite and senior leadership within an organization
- Can translate succinct ideas and use cases into execution
- Experience in meeting and exceeding goals stretch goals
- Has the ability to pick up new technologies, assess situations quickly, and look for smarter, more efficient methods
- Strong experience with CRM (SFDC, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, Gong etc.)
More About Guideline
Technology is the backbone of what we do. It allows us to automate many 401(k) administrative tasks, integrate with leading payroll providers, and build affordable retirement plans for the smallest businesses.
But our platform is powered by people—engineers, account managers, data analysts, retirement consultants, and many more. Together, we're creating a retirement platform that puts people first and empowers small business owners, their employees and the self-employed to not just retire, but arrive at a secure retirement.
In just a few years of operations, we've grown to 40,000+ clients and over $6 billion in assets under management—and have raised $344M with top-tier investors.
The expected Base Salary Range for this position is $89,000 - $109,750 annually. Compensation is determined by numerous factors such as your qualifications, experience, and work location.
- Flexible vacation policy
- Company equity
- 401(k) with matching contributions
- 100% paid employee insurance coverage
- Annual learning and development stipend
- Parental leave
- Sabbatical after 5 years of employment
Guideline provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.