At Guerrilla our QA staff are an integral part of the development process, working closely with other developers and production to help create the highest quality in our games. We are looking for a passionate, self-driven Analyst to help ensure the quality and performance of our combat systems.
What you will do
- Own the quality of your assigned area end-to-end – designing, planning and executing all testing and quality-related activities
- Select the most effective test strategies for your area, adapting to team and project requirements
- Manage a team of combat testers, providing structure and direction for their passes and developing their knowledge of our tools and processes
- Develop and foster strong working relationships with developers, producers, and other QA analysts
- Liaison between developers/production and off-site QA staff
- Advocate for increased quality in both your ownership area and in QA processes and practices
- Analyze and interpret data / workflows, recognize critical issues, and raise concerns
- Gain and maintain advanced technical knowledge of the assigned areas, up to and including development tools
Who you are
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in game QA, and want to build a long-term career in the discipline
- You have previous experience testing combat systems and mechanics
- You are passionate about product quality, advocating for best practices in both testing and development
- You are proactive, able to work independently and thrive on challenges and problem-solving
- You are an excellent communicator in English, both verbally and in writing
- You are someone who enjoys games at any level, for any reason, and can advocate from the player’s perspective
- You are currently eligible to work in the Netherlands and/or you are a citizen of the EU
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams developing complex products
- 3D editor knowledge
- Scripting knowledge
- Gray box and white box testing experience
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! You can apply by hitting the “apply now” button. Be sure to submit your CV and a Cover/Motivation Letter; we like learning a bit about your background and your reasons for applying at Guerrilla!
Please note: This position is based in our studio in the heart of Amsterdam. Guerrilla offers relocation and immigration support.