“Connect all developers, engage in problem solving and help us to ship the best games possible!“
Our producers are the heart of the studio and ensure all Guerrillas work in sync to deliver the best results within the most ideal time frame. As a Technical Producer you will be an integral part of the development team, constantly looking for opportunities to improve efficiency, introduce new ideas and evolve our production techniques.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Senior Technical Producer, your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Running the production pipeline in a highly technical and fast paced environment at the heart of the studio
- Ensuring tech teams and projects run as smoothly and efficiently as possible, from inception to completion on time, while working with limited supervision and using your own independent judgement outside of existing procedures when necessary
- Managing all stakeholders and dependencies across the company, dealing with a large number of different teams (and different dynamics)
- Maintaining project schedules and status reports, dealing with possible risks and inevitable changes/alterations to original planning before they impact the schedule or overall end result
- Efficient scheduling and running of meetings, assessing all prior requirements and ensuring goals are clear and followed up on
- Contribute ideas openly and regularly for improvements to our studio practices at Guerrilla
- Lead, direct and mentor more junior Producers
WHO YOU ARE
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have 7 or more years of experience in games as a Producer, working with complex cross disciplinary teams
- Experience working on technical teams and projects such as Engine/Rendering or Tools
- Have experienced all stages of AAA development from concept to release as a Producer
- Thrive on opportunities to engage in high pressure problem solving
- Are capable of reading between the lines to clearly identify the most critical points in development discussions
- Enjoy taking a large number of variables and distilling them to a clear and driven message with achievable goals
- Enjoy mentoring fellow producers for their career growth
- Love working with exceptional creative talent on benchmark setting projects
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! You can apply by hitting the “apply now” button. Be sure to submit your CV and a Cover/Motivation Letter; we like learning a bit about your background and your reasons for applying at Guerrilla!
Please note: This position is based in our studio in the heart of Amsterdam. Guerrilla offers relocation and immigration support.