Guerrilla, the Amsterdam-based developer of the critically acclaimed action RPG Horizon Zero Dawn, is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join its Infrastructure Team and level up the technology behind its games.
OUR INFRASTRUCTURE TEAM
Join our team and become deeply immersed in all our Infrastructure efforts, including automation, deployment, security, networking, and performance tuning! You will contribute to the development of our infrastructure according to the needs of our developers, working side by side with artists, designers and game programmers in a creative and highly ambitious atmosphere.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Architect and build development tools and infrastructure;
- Automate and improve development and release processes;
- Ensure systems are performant, safe and secure;
- Work with software engineers to optimize development processes.
WHO YOU ARE
We would like to hear from you if;
- You have at least 4 years’ experience administering and developing for Cloud Infrastructure (AWS knowledge is a plus);
- You have solid experience developing with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform knowledge is a plus);
- You have experience administering and developing for Container services (Kubernetes knowledge is a plus);
- You have experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git and Jenkins;
- You have good organisational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Your communication skills are excellent and you have a keen sense of customer service;
- You are a great problem-solver and troubleshooter;
- You have a good eye for detail, and value the need for strong documentation.
NICE TO HAVE
- You have experience with Helm;
- You have knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service;
- You have experience with performance tuning Linux systems;
- You have experience with Python.
If you are up for the challenge, hit the “apply now” button to submit your application to us.
Be sure to submit your CV and a code sample that shows your best and most recent work. We would love to see infrastructure as code examples and a demo presenting relevant work to the position.
For more information, please contact Riem Halawani (Talent Acquisition Business Partner) through firstname.lastname@example.org.