Guerrilla is looking for a driven Technical Cinematic Animator with a keen eye for quality to assist our Cinematics Team in the conception and implementation of in-game cinematics.
OUR CINEMATICS TEAM
The Cinematics Team is a mutli-disciplinary group focused on creating compelling real-time scripted sequences. Working with Narrative, Gameplay, and Art teams we help to build and communicate an engaging story content that works hand in hand with our compelling gameplay.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Technical Cinematic Animator:
- You will create and integrate animation and related content for in-game cinematic sequences;
- You will assist and refine integration with network creation, scripting, and animation adjustments;
- You will help the team with integrating content from both internal and external sources;
- You will collaborate with other departments like art, design, and audio to maximize the quality and consistency of in-game cinematic content;
- You will actively push to maintain the final output quality of the cinematics in all phases of their production.
WHO YOU ARE
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You’ve shipped at least one (AAA) title;
- You have excellent communication skills;
- You possess extensive knowledge of Maya and MotionBuilder;
- You are proficient with Python scripting;
- You have experience with setting up animation sequences in game engines;
- You have experience working with motion-capture as well as key-framed animation;
- You have a flexible attitude toward tasks in all stages of production, from pre-vis to final polish;
- You are passionate about collaborating to create compelling cinematics.
- You have experience Modelling and Rigging Characters.
If you are up for the challenge, you can apply by hitting the “apply now” button. Be sure to submit your application before January 31st 2021 and support your application with any recent work relevant to the position. For more information, please contact Riem Halawani (Talent Acquisition Business Partner) through email@example.com.