“Connect all developers, engage in problem solving and help us to ship the best games possible!“
Our producers are a critical part of the development team at Guerrilla, empowered with extensive responsibilities and always on the lookout for innovations. As a Principal Producer you will be an integral part of our project leadership teams, constantly looking for opportunities to improve efficiency, introduce new ideas and evolve our production techniques.
What you will do
As a Principal Producer, your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Ensuring substantial aspects of game projects run as smoothly and efficiently as possible, from concept to completion on time, while working with limited supervision and using your own independent judgement outside of existing procedures when necessary;
- Generating high level schedules in coordination with other members of the production team with dependency tracking and risk reporting across multiple feature areas and disciplines
- Managing all stakeholders and dependencies in the projects, dealing with a large number of different teams (and different dynamics);
- Maintaining project schedules and status reports, dealing with possible risks and inevitable changes/alterations to original planning before they impact the schedule or overall end result;
- Evaluate cross-discipline development pipelines to present well researched improvement ideas to leads;
- Efficient scheduling and running of meetings, assessing all prior requirements and ensuring goals are clear and followed up on;
- Contribute ideas openly and regularly for improvements to our studio practices at Guerrilla;
- Partner with leads and directors to drive innovation, quality and efficiency in large areas of development
- Mentoring of other producers.
Who you are
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have 5 or more years of experience in games as a Senior Producer (or above), on AAA games working with complex cross disciplinary teams;
- Have experienced all stages of AAA development from concept to release as a Producer;
- Thrive on opportunities to engage in high pressure problem solving;
- Are capable of reading between the lines to clearly identify the most critical points in development discussions;
- Enjoy taking a large numbers of variables, boiling them down to a clear and driven message with achievable goals.
- Enjoy mentoring fellow producers for their career growth
- Love working with exceptional creative talent on benchmark setting projects
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! You can apply by hitting the “apply now” button. Be sure to submit your CV and a motivation letter - we like getting some insight into your reasons for applying to Guerrilla.