Use your artistic skills to ensure all assets are of top-notch quality spec
Our Asset Art Team
Our Asset Art team consists of a group of dedicated artists, working closely with Art Direction and our Outsource partners, acting as the liaison between the two. As an Asset Artist you ensure our asset production is of consistent quality, aligned with out art strategy and easy to integrate into our game according to the technical specifications.
What you will do
As a Senior Asset Artist, your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Provide feedback and direction at all stages of asset production to ensure artistic and technical quality via documentation and direct communication with our outsource partners;
- Create art packages for outsourcing;
- Integrate approved art assets into the game;
- Apply multiple asset creation pipelines, and techniques;
- Create, fix and polish outsourced models and textures to target specifications;
- Collaborate with other Guerrilla teams and determine art specifications and guidelines.
Who you are
We’d love to hear from you when you are a Senior Asset Artist with the following skills and expertise:
- You have experience working on collaborative game projects. Released game titles are preferred, but academic projects and mod experience are great as well;
- You have competent Maya modeling skills, including;
- High resolution modeling;
- Game resolution modeling;
- UV mapping;
- Mesh Optimization;
- Knowing how to create block meshes.
- You have competent PBR texturing skills using Photoshop and you are familiar with Zbrush and high poly sculpting;
- You are familiar with game engines such as Unity or Unreal.
If you really want to impress us with your application, we’d advise you to prepare your portfolio with well-presented, PBR textured, game ready assets made from a high poly base rendered in a real time environment. It also helps if you trim down your portfolio, showcasing the work you are most proud of first. Well-made, hand crafted PBR materials and textures impress us more than Substance materials.
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! You can apply by hitting the “apply" button. Be sure to submit your CV, cover letter and a link to your portfolio. For more information you can contact Mr. Dave Benach (Talent Acquisition) at email@example.com.