“Connect all developers, engage in problem solving and help us to ship the best games possible!“
Guerrilla is looking for an experienced Cinematics Producer to be a driving force in the day-to-day work of a cross-functional team executing on all in-game, in-engine, and narrative content with a fixed camera. You will work closely with Project Direction, managing the tracking database, reporting on status, providing input for the schedule and the budget, and facilitating communication and information sharing.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a member of the production team you will:
- Coordinate day-to-day work of the team, tracking status and generating reports;
- Schedule reviews, document feedback, and design JIRA workflows;
- Work closely with the Production team to ensure continuity of content, and appropriate resource distribution between teams;
- Chase impediments and flag risks;
- Facilitate inter-departmental communication with other teams such as art, visual effects, lighting, audio, writing and world design to mitigate complex co-dependencies;
- Plan and facilitate recording and performance capture sessions;
- Assist with department organizational tasks.
WHO YOU ARE
We want to hear from you if:
- You have at least 3 years prior game or film industry experience;
- You are comfortable in an ambiguous and dynamic work environment, embracing changes and accepting revisions if needed to improve the game;
- You possess excellent oral and written English communication skills;
- You have experience with tracking work and mitigating risk
We really want to hear from you if:
- You possess an understanding of the complete cinematics pipeline, including MOCAP, facial scanning/rigging/animation, shot selection, scene layout, etc.;
- You have a high level of technical proficiency, and are able to understand the requirements of integrating cinematics with a proprietary toolset into a proprietary engine;
- You have shipped a AAA title;
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! You can apply before December 24th, 2019 by hitting the “apply now” button or by following this link: (to follow). Be sure to submit your CV and Cover Letter. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Riem Halawani (Studio Recruiter) through email@example.com).