Do you have a love for nature and for creating stunning landscapes?
OUR ENVIRONMENT ART TEAM
Within Guerrilla Games we have a specialized team dedicated to creating stunning natural environments. This team focuses on creating jaw-dropping landscapes and the engaging player experiences within them. We are dedicated to delivering immersive worlds with industry-benchmark graphics.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Senior Environment (Landscape) Artist, your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Mentor and guide other Artists;
- Compose in-game landscape features;
- Create compelling and varied player experiences with a focus on player journey and discovery;
- Analyze, plan, and collect references for assets and environments that need to be created;
- Work with other Artists to integrate a multitude of architectural elements into the landscape;
- Optimize game content and resolve any issues that come up.
WHO YOU ARE
Are you a Senior Environment (Landscape) Artist with the following experience and expertise?
- You have experienced at least two full development cycles for a game project (experience with an open-world game is a plus) as an Environment Artist;
- You have a great artistic eye and an impressive portfolio with a focus on natural settings;
- You have experience with Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop, Substance and industry standard game editors;
- You have a love for the outdoors which is clearly reflected in your artwork.
If you are up for the challenge, you can apply till December 15, 2019 by hitting the “apply now” button. For more information, please contact Wessel Haytink (Studio Recruiter) through email@example.com.
Be sure to submit your CV, Cover Letter and portfolio where you highlight your best and most recent work. We really prefer seeing images as opposed to videos.