Do you have green fingers and love creating amazing vegetation assets?
OUR ENVIRONMENT ART TEAM
Within Guerrilla, we have four teams dedicated to creating the stunning environments of Horizon. One team focuses on the creation of lush and stunning vegetation. We build these 3D models from scratch, so our world dressing teams can deliver our immersive world with industry-benchmark graphics.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Technical Vegetation Artist, your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Help with the creation of vegetation assets that are used to dress the game world;
- Optimize our game’s content to run within memory and fit our performance requirements;
- Resolve any of bugs to improve playability and the overall quality of our game;
- Collaborate with other Guerrilla developers to meet the narrative, quest, and design requirements;
- Analyze, plan, and collect references for the assets that need to creation.
WHO YOU ARE
Are you a Technical Vegetation Artist with the following experience and expertise?
- Experience with at least two full development cycles for a game project (experience with an open-world game is a plus) as an (Vegetation) Artist;
- You have an impressive portfolio that highlights nature and vegetation assets;
- You have experience with Maya, Zbrush, Photoshop, Substance and industry standard game editors;
- A really, really big plus would be shader coding / shader creation knowledge;
- You have a love for nature and the outdoors that clearly reflects in your artwork.
If you are up for the challenge, you can apply by hitting the “apply now” button. For more information, please contact Wessel Haytink (Studio Recruiter) through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to submit your CV, Cover Letter and portfolio where you highlight your best and most recent work. We really prefer seeing images as opposed to videos.