Manage internal Art Production at highest quality, ensuring timely delivery
Here at Guerrilla we are proud of producing console games with astonishing visuals. To produce the vast amounts of high quality (environment) art for our games, we work together with both in-house artists as well as external art studios. The art varies from the creation of art assets to technical features for the purpose of World Building, that really push the visual fidelity of our games in all aspects.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Senior Art Producer, your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Setup and maintain project schedules for both short and long term project goals;
- Understand the quality needs of the project and translate these into requirements for (high volume) art production;
- Manage risks, issues and change requests and pro-actively solve problems before they impact the schedule or the end result;
- Partner with Art Direction and the Art Team Leads to keep production running smoothly and effectively;
- Communicate relevant information to different stakeholders at the appropriate time;
- Negotiate scope and quality with Art Directors in order to find the solutions that best fit the requirements of each game;
- Anticipate resource needs, both short-term and long-term, able to work with changing design requirements;
- Collaborate with the Outsourcing Manager to plan feasible scope.
WHO YOU ARE
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have an education at university level or equivalent level of industry experience;
- Have 6 or more years of experience, managing art production teams for (open world) games;
- Possess advanced working knowledge of modern project management methods and tools;
- Have a background in art that helps you thoroughly understand the artistic and technical side of art production;
- Have a proactive, can-do attitude and are comfortable in a dynamic work environment, embracing changes and accepting revisions if needed to improve the game.
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! You can apply by hitting the “apply now” button. Be sure to submit your CV and Cover Letter. For any questions, please contact Dave Benach (Sr. Talent Acquisition Business Partner) at email@example.com.