Guerrilla Games are looking for a Senior Tools Programmer to join the Decima Engine internal Tools Team. You will be responsible for the design and implementation of proper functioning tools that will complete the engine possibilities and help improve the production team's capacity in our project.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Help establish a vision for game content-authoring tools within a large, dynamic games studio, and work with a team of experienced tools programmers to achieve that vision
- Streamline the entire game-creation process, seeking input from all disciplines while maintaining a strategic overview
- Drive the development of new tools and improve existing ones, keeping a strong focus on the underlying workflow process and a consistent user experience
- Work with designers, artists and programmers to analyze workflows, identify areas for improvement and implement solutions to increase productivity and creative freedom
WHO YOU ARE
- You have at least 4 years of DCC/GUI Tools Development experience in the games industry or a related industry
- You are an experienced C++ programmer with excellent software design and architecture skills
- You are comfortable working within a very large existing codebase and toolset
- You enjoy working in an innovative, highly dynamic game development environment
- You have knowledge of 3D and graphics-related algorithms
- You have a creative and technical vision for tools development, and a passion for quality tools
- You have experience with Maya and the Maya API
- You have experience with GUI related technologies, especially Qt
- You have experience with Python
If you are up for the challenge, you can apply by hitting the “apply now” button. For more information, please contact Riem Halawani(Studio Recruiter) through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to submit your CV, and code sample(s) where you showcase your best and most recent work. We would love to see C++ code examples showing structured programming and a demo presenting relevant work to the position.