Take ownership of the planning and organization of the external art development
At Guerrilla, we leverage outsourcing to the max. All internal art teams support and/or utilize external (art) production to some extent. We have art directors with ownership of the creative vision, providing feedback to vendors directly, but they need support with the long-term planning, securing of external resources and management of the vendors themselves in order to succeed.
What you will do
As a Co-Dev Producer, your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Maintain and cultivate long-term positive vendor relationships;
- Negotiate favorable contracts to secure good terms, rates, and talents;
- Plan and book external capacity to guarantee the best external resources are always available whenever needed;
- Anticipate resource needs, both short-term and long-term, from sometimes uncertain and fluent design decisions;
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and help shepherd the internal processes forward to keep production running smoothly without interruptions;
- Support the internal art directors, who are responsible for the day-to-day interactions with vendors, if issues need to be escalated for quick resolution;
- Facilitate communication between all art teams to realize overall goals and make sure deadlines are met and issues surfaced swiftly;
- Track status of art assets, including making sure supporting materials required for production is properly prepared, communicated, understood, and followed externally;
- Assist external project managers in the creation and execution of art schedules and resource plans;
- Gather accurate data and prepare financial reports, such as monthly, quarterly, and annual spending, both actual and forecasted, for the executive producer and studio management team;
- Look to expand the studio’s outsourcing efforts where further efficiencies, savings, and/or quality improvements can be made.
Who you are
We’d love to hear from you when you:
- Have at least 5 years of relevant experience as a producer at a AAA game studio;
- Have hands-on experience in dealing with outsourcing and vendor management;
- Are able to solve complex (art) production problems efficiently with a track-record of doing so already;
- Are knowledgeable of art content production pipelines;
- Master both agile and waterfall production methods, and are able to discern which approach to take based on the situation;
- Are proficient in Excel, Hansoft and JIRA;
- A background in (technical) art direction is a plus (however this position is NOT a hands-on art director role).
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! You can apply by hitting the “apply” button. Be sure to submit your CV and Cover Letter.