Our IT Support Team
Our IT Support Team is the first line of contact for our developers, providing technical support & ensuring they have access to all the necessary hard- and software required to craft incredible entertainment experiences.
To assure our ever growing IT infrastructure maintains our standards, running at peak performance, we are searching for an IT procurement/ Incident Coordinator. As the successful candidate, you would be the 8th person joining the team.
What you will do:
As and IT Procurement/Incident Coordinator your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Management and continuity of our CMDB and our license database;
- Processing purchases of hard- and software for the studio;
- Track and log all IT Incidents, ensuring they are addressed appropriately by the correct specialists.
Who you are:
As the ideal IT Procurement/Incident Coordinator at Guerrilla we expect:
- You have a relevant degree and a HBO level of thinking and working;
- You are comfortable working with Microsoft products;
- You have strong communications skills, both fluent in English as well as Dutch;
- You are accurate in your work, organized and capable of working independently;
- You have knowledge off and 3+ years’ experience with:
- Purchasing hard- and software;
- Managing the software licenses database;
- Managing the CMDB;
- Incident management.
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! You can apply before April 13th, 2019 by hitting the “apply now” button.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Riem Halawani (Studio Recruiter) through firstname.lastname@example.org).