Combat: bridge the gap between art and design from a technical viewpoint
The Technical Design Team
Our Technical Design team works on technical implementations for combat, interactivity and visual effects. We mainly focus on combat. As a result, we work closely together with artists, designers and programmers to develop features and workflows using a combination of proprietary editors and visual programming.
What you will do
As a Technical Combat Designer, your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- By using mainly in-house tools, you are responsible for creating high quality visuals, features and game-systems, consequently bridging art and design within our studio;
- Maintain and improve existing and future combat;
- Collaborate with art and design department to create the desired visual outcome;
- Work closely together with programmers to ensure current and future features and workflows are efficient and flexible.
Who you are
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have significant experience with Technical Design;
- Have solid experience with art and design pipelines for video games or software;
- Are experienced with graph-based scripting and/or C++;
- Have a background in a relevant programming field (such as gameplay);
- Have in-depth technical experience with Maya or similar 3D-packages.
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! You can apply till March 31st, 2019 by hitting the “apply now” button. Be sure to submit your CV, Cover Letter and portfolio where you showcase your best and most recent work. A technical test can be part of the application process.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Wessel Haytink (Studio Recruiter) through email@example.com).