Passionate about cyber security?
Join our R&D team!
We develop the successful open source project ProGuard and the cutting-edge security products DexGuard and iXGuard. Using compiler technology, obfuscation, encryption techniques and optimization techniques we make applications smaller, faster and more hardened against reverse engineering and tampering.
- Good knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of mobile security
- Experience with reverse engineering and hooking and the commonly used tools
- Knowledge of C++
- Experience with Linux
- Familiarity with Android, ProGuard and/or DexGuard
- Familiarity with Android Studio and the Android build tools
We are looking for a Master in Computer Science (or equivalent practical experience) with good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Guardsquare is a software product company with small international teams of software that want to solve challenging problems, create cutting-edge products and offer high quality services. You will work closely together with the the teams working on our product DexGuard.
- Research popular hooking frameworks and reversing tools for Android.
- Develop techniques to protect against these tools and implement them.
- Challenge new/existing techniques, come up with proposals for improvement and implement them.
- Keep track of academic research in the relevant domains; (de)obfuscation, binary analysis, symbolic execution,…
- Perform security assessments of Android applications.
What you can expect from us?
- Challenging, interesting and diversified work.
- The opportunity to improve your skills on a personal and a technological level.
- An attractive salary package with benefits like meal and eco vouchers, retirement savings, hospitalisation insurance, phone, SIM card, compensation for commute...
- An inspiring work environment with smart colleagues in the beautiful city of Leuven.
Guardsquare is the leader in mobile application protection. More than 600 customers worldwide, across all major industries, rely on Guardsquare to secure their mobile applications against reverse engineering and hacking. Built on the open source ProGuard technology, Guardsquare software integrates transparently in the development process and adds multiple layers of protection to Android (DexGuard) and iOS (iXGuard) applications, hardening them against both on-device and off-device attacks.
Become our colleague!
Send us your CV and why you are interested in this job.