We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with natural sales instincts to join our growing Boston based sales organization.
In this role, you will be tasked with opening doors and proactively building interest at the most important companies in North America, and being a key member of the U.S. sales organization.
GuardSquare offers a focused, driven, and independent environment where you will be challenged to grow, asked to contribute, and mentored into building a stronger and stronger sales skillset.
- Proactively target prospects at Fortune 500 and Global 2000 companies
- Make amazing first impressions and help schedule meetings
- Maintain active engagement with prospects through smart follow-up
- Achieve a monthly quota of proactively sourced, qualified meetings
- Grow as a salesperson and take on bigger and greater challenges
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to take initiative and build your own success
- Positive and can-do attitude – You’re a natural problem-solver
- Strong focus, persistence, and objection-handling skills
- Prior SDR / outbound hunting experience is a plus
What you can expect from GuardSquare
- Full-time job with a market competitive salary and commission
- Vacation and Holidays
- Health Insurance and 401k
Guardsquare is the leader in mobile application protection. More than 600 customers worldwide, across all major industries, rely on Guardsquare to secure their mobile applications against reverse engineering and hacking. Built on the open source ProGuard technology, Guardsquare software integrates transparently in the development process and adds multiple layers of protection to Android (DexGuard) and iOS (iXGuard) applications, hardening them against both on-device and off-device attacks.