Guardsquare is in search of a Campaign Specialist who will be responsible for creating and managing marketing programs that engage Guardsquare’s target audience in the right places at the right times. As a member of the Demand Generation team, you will work closely with Sales, Customer Success, Operations, Graphic Design, Product Management and Product Marketing to build and execute campaigns, deliver leads, and ensure timely follow-up by sales or partners.
- Establish an integrated, multi-touch event marketing campaign strategy ensuring participation evaluation, strong pre/post activities and content, establishing success metrics that are set and tracked, and post-campaign analysis for optimization
- Manage lead generation programs, such as content syndication, partnerships, sponsorship of industry & role specific sites and events
- Actively communicate and engage with Sales to ensure active follow-up on new leads, appropriate use and promotion of content and campaigns, and event participant follow-up
- Manage and report on tracking metrics, budget, and quality of leads
- Plan and execute all aspects of in-person and virtual events including industry trade shows, meetups, webinars, partner and hosted events, and customer roundtables
- Manage content calendar, with regular reviews on project status updates and coordination with stakeholders and contributors
- Partner with the extended Marketing team, such as Graphic Designer and Social Media Manager, as well as third-party vendors, to maximize investments, deliver and promote engaging content
- Partner with Operations to streamline campaign and event execution from registration to sales hand off, including setting up programs in Hubspot and Salesforce and managing / scrubbing lead lists for upload
- Establish and manage a regular cadence of campaign and event-specific meetings with stakeholders to drive alignment and engagement
- Manage e-gifting platform and associated programs (eg wine tastings, customer success welcome packs)
- 3-4 years experience managing multi-touch campaigns and/or event engagements from proposal to execution and follow up; B2B strongly preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize multiple parallel delivery schedules
- Process-oriented person who thrives on delivering high quality results
- The ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, regularly evolving environment that values creativity, self-motivation, reliability and accountability
- Aptitude for understanding and communicating technical information
- Experience with HubSpot and Salesforce preferred (does not need to be an expert in either)
- Bachelor’s Degree
What we offer
- Challenging, interesting and diversified work.
- Visibility into, and opportunity to work with, all areas of a growing global company.
- A close-knit and talented team dedicated to helping with each others’ success
- Opportunity to be part of an industry-leading company in a hot segment - mobile application security.
- The opportunity to improve your skills on a personal and a technological level.
- A competitive salary package with full benefits.
- An inspiring work environment with smart, driven colleagues.
Guardsquare offers the most complete approach to mobile application security on the market. Built on the open source ProGuard technology, Guardsquare’s software integrates seamlessly across the development cycle. From app security testing to code hardening to real-time visibility into the threat landscape, Guardsquare solutions provide enhanced mobile application security from early in the development process through publication. More than 700 customers worldwide across all major industries rely on Guardsquare to help them identify security risks and protect their mobile applications against reverse engineering and tampering.