We are looking for an enthusiastic and flexible Account Executive to expand our leadership in mobile application protection.
You will be a key member of our Sales team, responsible for driving the global growth of Guardsquare. You’ll be part of the team in our Leuven office and will also operate as an external ambassador, travelling internationally, attending Customer Visits, Events, Conferences, etc. ... .
We’re looking for a high-energy, socially adept and motivated sales person that is willing to grow with our company.
- Handle requests coming from our website
- Follow up on customer inquiries
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers daily
- Collaborate with Sales Development Representatives in order to attract new customers
- Follow-up of the entire sales process
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Work closely with marketing department to help build the brand
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Travel within sales territory to meet prospects and customers
- Represent Guardsquare at international events and conferences
- Bachelor or Master in a relevant field (IT, marketing, communication,...)
- Experience in a similar, external role, with regular international travelling
- B2B experience working with big companies and with closing large deals
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of office ICT (Word, Excel,...)
- Experience with sales tools and CRMs such as SalesForce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ...
- Ability to prioritize and self manage time and tasks
- Hands-on and pragmatic
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Passion for our products and sales
- The desire to learn and grow with the company
- Experience in an ICT organization
- Experience in selling security solutions
- Proficient knowledge of other languages
What we offer
- Full-time job with a market competitive salary, commission, meal vouchers, insurance, etc.
- Friendly atmosphere with smart colleagues in an international environment
Guardsquare is the leader in mobile application protection. More than 700 customers worldwide, across all major industries, rely on Guardsquare to secure their mobile applications against reverse engineering and hacking. Built on the open source ProGuard technology, Guardsquare software integrates transparently in the development process and adds multiple layers of protection to Android (DexGuard) and iOS (iXGuard) applications, hardening them against both on-device and off-device attacks. With the addition of ThreatCast, Guardsquare’s mobile application security console, the organization offers the most complete mobile security solution on the market today. Guardsquare is based in Leuven, Belgium with offices in Boston, MA, USA, Ottawa, Canada and Munich, Germany.
Become our colleague!
Send us your CV and why you are interested in this job.