Guardsquare is looking for an SDR Team Lead to join the Sales team in Leuven. In this role you will be responsible for steering the SDR Team’s success through a hands-on approach and continuous coaching of the team. You’ll train them in cold prospecting, qualifying and developing leads into sales opportunities. Furthermore you’ll allign the KPI’s and activities according to the growth plans to ensure the company achieves her sales development goals. This role reports directly to the Sales Director.
- Perform SDR responsibilities as lead SDR
- Motivate SDRs to exceed goals through coaching
- Monitor and refine sales development activities and processes; using and optimizing SalesForce and other sales tools in order to improve the SDRs’ productivity
- Work with the entire Sales team to optimize pipeline creation and efficient lead handoff
- Analyze data to identify trends and communicate appropriate to management
- Experience in B2B sales development and at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar, SDR team leading role
- A previous experience working for technology organisations; experience in the software and/or security industry is a big plus
- Experience with prospecting/putting together prospecting strategies for EMEA and/or APAC regions
- Excellent communication skills in English, spoken and written; any other language skills are also a big plus
- Experience in utilizing and managing SalesForce and/or other sales tools
- You are result driven and highly organized around metrics and able to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated to generate pipeline
- You are passionate about training, motivating and coaching in a fast-growth environment
What we offer
- Challenging, interesting and diversified work
- Opportunity to contribute to industry leading mobile security tooling
- The opportunity to improve your skills
- A competitive salary package with benefits
- An inspiring work environment with smart, driven colleagues
Guardsquare is the leader in mobile application protection. More than 700 customers worldwide, across all major industries, rely on Guardsquare to secure their mobile applications against reverse engineering and hacking. Built on the open source ProGuard technology, Guardsquare software integrates transparently in the development process and adds multiple layers of protection to Android (DexGuard) and iOS (iXGuard) applications, hardening them against both on-device and off-device attacks. With the addition of ThreatCast, Guardsquare’s mobile application security console, the organization offers the most complete mobile security solution on the market today. Guardsquare is based in Leuven (Belgium) with offices in Boston (MA, USA) Ottawa (Canada) and Munich (Germany).
Become our colleague!
Send us your CV and why you are interested in this job.