We are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join our team in Leuven! Your mission will be to enable Guardsquare to grow, primarily by scaling our systems and processes. You will manage a team of experts that supports all other divisions (Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Product, Finance,…). You help each division focus on their core activities, while also facilitating cooperation across the organization. You and your team will partner with virtually everyone in the company to deliver robust process and automation, high quality data and swift issue resolution.
The person we are looking to hire is able to lead a skilled operations team and bring the use of our systems to the next level. He or she is a team player who drives operations to support the strategic goals of the company.
- Manage a team of about 5 direct reports with a wide range of specialties (Operations Analyst, Salesforce Admin, Marketing Operations, Jr and Sr Sysadmin)
- Oversee the high-level architecture of all Operations owned tools and the flows/integrations between them (eg. Salesforce, Hubspot and Netsuite)
- Be a true business partner of other divisions and company leadership by providing accurate robust data, analysis and reporting
- Deliver project management during larger transformation projects, possibly with the support of external consultants
- Keep control over our systems and data quality
- Document, communicate and follow up on company policies
- Make sure support tickets and change request are handled in a quick and professional matter
- Ensure continuous training and change management
- Ideally you have at least 5 years of work experience in a strategy, analytics or financial planning and analysis role - ideally for a software or consulting company
- Experience in leading and coaching a team
- Experience in data and business modelling. Proven analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Good project management skills
- Must have an entrepreneurial positive attitude and have the ability to work flexibly in a fast-paced environment managing competing priorities and deadlines
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Power user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce is a big asset, Hubspot and Netsuite experience is a plus
- You speak fluent English
What We Offer
- A full time job with a market competitive salary package.
- The opportunity to develop yourself and your team in a fast-growing business
- An inspiring work environment with smart colleagues in the beautiful city of Leuven