We’re looking for a creative, strategic, analytical and energetic demand generation leader to drive inbound growth and manage global campaigns.
You will have an opportunity to make an immediate impact joining our growing Marketing team and working closely with DevRel, Sales, Operations, and Engineering as you and your team build, execute and measure the impact of your strategic demand generation plan targeting our core personas.
Your mission is to grow inbound leads and optimize the conversion of those leads into new sales opportunities through developing and managing Guardsquare’s demand generation programs and social media engagement and interactions. You will oversee and partner with different roles across the Marketing team while supporting the Sales team by executing innovative programs to build pipeline and generate revenue.
- own and optimize the lead funnel through a variety of tactics and test-and-learn approaches
- develop and execute targeted programs that expand the database with a mind toward GDPR compliance
- oversee digital marketing including the Guardsquare website, paid and organic initiatives, participation in third party community and forum discussions, social media, and email marketing
- develop and execute marketing tactics that increase funnel effectiveness and velocity
- think creatively to design and implement compelling, engaging, and high-performing campaigns targeting Developers and Security professionals
- partner with global Sales to understand, qualitatively, the effectiveness of programs
- partner with Operations to:
- analyze program performance
- oversee Guardsquare’s marketing automation platform (HubSpot)
- segment the (growing) database
- implement the right lead management and measurement processes and tools
- 8+ years experience with B2B demand generation
- the desire to join a fast-paced, fun, highly engaged team
- deep proficiency in leveraging marketing automation and CRM tools such as Hubspot SalesForce among others to optimize results
- worked closely with global Sales teams and understand how to support and motivate them
- successfully built and executed programs targeting developers and security professionals
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- a desire to try new and different marketing approaches and take risks to optimize impact
- strong technical aptitude and are hands-on leader
Guardsquare is the global leader in mobile application protection. More than 700 customers worldwide across all major industries rely on Guardsquare to secure their mobile applications against reverse engineering and hacking. Built on the open source ProGuard technology, Guardsquare software integrates transparently in the development process and adds multiple layers of protection to Android (DexGuard) and iOS (iXGuard) applications hardening them against both on-device and off-device attacks. With the addition of ThreatCast, its mobile application security console, Guardsquare offers the most complete mobile security solution on the market today. Guardsquare is based in Leuven, Belgium with offices in Boston, MA, USA, Ottawa, Canada and Munich, Germany.