Guardsquare is looking for a Junior System Administrator to join the Team in Leuven.
In this role you will be responsible for keeping IT Operations running smoothly, together with your senior colleague. He will learn you all the tips and tricks to assist him in the daily management of our systems and infrastructure.
Are you the troubleshooter we are looking for? Then look no further!
Your tasks will include:
- Install, configure and update Software and Hardware
- Monitor system performance
- Ad hoc troubleshooting of IT issues of people across the organization
- Set up and monitor automated backups
- Set up accounts and work stations
- Ensure maintenance, efficiency and security of all the essentials: IT infrastructure, Operating systems, Business Software, Security tools, …
- Managing and ordering IT hardware (computers, phones, etc)
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Informatics (or other relevant education) or a first similar experience
- You’re experienced in operating systems Linux, macOS and Windows
- You know how to manage headless Linux servers via CLI
- You have Scripting & basic programming experience (Python, Bash, Java, ...)
- You’re someone with a ‘can-do’ attitude who is able to juggle different issues and priorities at the same time, who likes to help colleagues and is willing to go the extra mile
Knowledge of the following is a plus (not mandatory):
- Microsoft Azure & Intune MDM
- Hypervisors (Proxmox)
- Google Workplace tools (Gmail, drive, calendar, ...)
- Google Cloud
- Apple MDM tools
- Managing networks & equipment
What we offer:
- Full-time job with a market competitive salary package.
- An inspiring work environment with smart colleagues in the beautiful city of Leuven (BE).
Guardsquare is the leader in mobile application protection. More than 600 customers worldwide, across all major industries, rely on Guardsquare to secure their mobile applications against reverse engineering and hacking.