We are looking for a result-driven sales executive to expand our leadership in the mobile application protection space. As an Account Executive, you will be a key member of our sales team responsible for driving the growth of GuardSquare in the US, working out of our Boston office. We’re looking for high-energy, socially adept and motivated sales people that are willing to grow with our company.
- Hunt for and prospect new business
- Sell our products in your territory or vertical market, attaining sales targets
- Manage the sales-cycle including lead generation, qualification and other deliverables for closing deals while consistently reaching ambitious growth goals.
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts
- Collaborate effectively and engage with various pre/post-sales resources
- Provide timely and insightful input back to engineering, product management and marketing
- Work closely together with the marketing team to drive demand
- Good Sales DNA and hunter mentality, must have passion for prospecting
- Experience in selling B2B applications is essential
- Experience with managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Experience in calling on decision makers and executives, must present well
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in selling security solutions
- A network of C-level and security executives
- Minimum bachelor degree
- 2+ years of sales experience carrying a sales quota
- Willingness and ability to travel as necessary
- Disciplined and independent worker, able to prioritize and self-manage time and tasks
- Hands on and pragmatic
- Commitment - the job will require high dedication at key moments
- Passion for our products and sales
- The will to make your numbers
- The desire to learn and grow with the company
What Guardsquare offers you
- A full time job with a competitive salary package
- You are provided with the tools & flexibility to develop yourself successfully
- An international environment where you will interact with motivated & open colleagues with different backgrounds
- A workplace where you can share and implement your ideas
- A hybrid work policy, which helps guarantee an excellent work-life balance
At Guardsquare, we take pride in being a diverse and multicultural company with team members representing numerous nationalities. We value different perspectives and opinions throughout the business which has contributed to our being the market leader in mobile application security.
You will be part of a dynamic team that strives for excellence and focuses on continuous education and enhancement in skills. We encourage & empower our trusted colleagues to share their opinions, actively collaborate, and continue to learn and grow.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us!
You can apply for this opportunity by filling out the application form below!
Guardsquare offers the most complete approach to mobile application security on the market. Built on the open source ProGuard technology, Guardsquare’s software integrates seamlessly across the development cycle. From app security testing to code hardening to real-time visibility into the threat landscape, Guardsquare solutions provide enhanced mobile application security from early in the development process through publication.
More than 800 customers worldwide across all major industries rely on Guardsquare to help them identify security risks and protect their mobile applications against reverse engineering and tampering.
Guardsquare is based in Leuven (Belgium) with offices in Boston (USA), Ottawa (Canada) and Munich (Germany).