We are looking for a result-driven sales executive to expand our leadership in the mobile application protection space. As an Account Executive, you will be a key member of our sales team responsible for driving the growth of GuardSquare in the US, working out of our Boston office. We’re looking for high-energy, socially adept and motivated sales people that are willing to grow with our company.
- Hunt for and prospect new business
- Sell our products in your territory or vertical market, attaining sales targets
- Manage the sales-cycle including lead generation, qualification and other deliverables for closing deals while consistently reaching ambitious growth goals.
- Create and deliver accurate forecasts
- Collaborate effectively and engage with various pre/post-sales resources
- Provide timely and insightful input back to engineering, product management and marketing
- Work closely together with the marketing team to drive demand
- Good Sales DNA and hunter mentality, must have passion for prospecting
- Experience in selling B2B applications is essential
- Experience with managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Experience in calling on decision makers and executives, must present well
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in selling security solutions
- A network of C-level and security executives
- Minimum bachelor degree
- 2+ years of sales experience carrying a sales quota
- Willingness and ability to travel as necessary
- Disciplined and independent worker, able to prioritize and self-manage time and tasks
- Hands on and pragmatic
- Commitment - the job will require high dedication at key moments
- Passion for our products and sales
- The will to make your numbers
- The desire to learn and grow with the company
What you can expect from GuardSquare
- Full-time job with a market competitive salary, commission, attractive benefits, etc.
- Friendly atmosphere with smart colleagues in an international environment
Guardsquare is the leader in mobile application protection. More than 600 customers worldwide, across all major industries, rely on Guardsquare to secure their mobile applications against reverse engineering and hacking. Built on the open source ProGuard technology, Guardsquare software integrates transparently in the development process and adds multiple layers of protection to Android (DexGuard) and iOS (iXGuard) applications, hardening them against both on-device and off-device attacks.