Guardsquare is in search of a Customer Marketing Manager who will be responsible for creating and driving customer marketing programs that engage Guardsquare’s customers, establish customer advocates and facilitate the adoption of our solutions. You will work closely with Sales, Customer Success, Engineering, and Product Management to build and expand our relationships with top tier customers to discover key insights and increase product adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Analyze customer data to understand what makes our best customers successful and insights into those who haven’t taken full advantage of our solutions. Develop and implement campaigns that increase product adoption and upsell.
- Partner with the Operations team to track customer engagement.
- Work closely with Sales to identify top accounts with upsell opportunities and create account-based marketing programs to achieve targets.
- Work with Product Management and Product Marketing to understand product releases and create campaigns that will yield customer awareness of new offerings, features and functionality.
- Design and execute Guardsquare’s customer onboarding program to ensure customer satisfaction, encourage product adoption and usage throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Partner with Product Management and Sales to create customer advocates; build Guardsquare’s Customer Advisory Board from the ground up and launch the inaugural CAB meeting(s).
- Increase presence and volume of reviews on industry review sites like Gartner Peer Insights.
- Develop case studies and customer references for use by Sales and Marketing
- Create and manage a customer marketing calendar
- Measure program results and impact, monitor and communicate key metrics
- 3+ years of B2B tech marketing experience
- Self-starter who can create and execute programs from the ground up
- Have worked in a customer marketing or demand generation function previously
- Experience in marketing automation platform and CRM
- Curiosity and an aptitude for learning quickly
- Strong problem solving skills
- Passionate about metrics and analytics
- Ability to think creatively and produce A+ work under tight deadlines
Guardsquare is the leader in mobile application protection. More than 600 customers worldwide, across all major industries, rely on Guardsquare to secure their mobile applications against reverse engineering and hacking.
Guardsquare develops the successful open source project ProGuard and the cutting-edge security products DexGuard, ixGuard and ThreatCast. Using code hardening, encryption and optimisation techniques we make applications smaller, faster and better protected against reverse engineering and tampering.
Furthermore, in order to address the shift left in mobile devops processes, we are further extending our product offering with automated security scanning of Android and iOS applications. This allows developers to test their apps for vulnerabilities, privacy issues and other security related programming errors, enabling them to fix these problems before releasing their app.
What we offer
- Full-time job with a market competitive salary package.
- An inspiring work environment with smart colleagues in the beautiful city of Boston (US) or Leuven (BE).