Guardsquare is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to become a key member of the Marketing team by helping us capitalize on the growing mobile application security market. The ideal candidate is passionate about technology and looking to join a fast-paced, global organization.
- Know the competitive & industry landscape: know our top competitors and how they are positioned in the market. Be aware of and communicate internally regarding industry news and events, analyst reports and social activity.
- Interface with Product Management and drive product adoption: influence the product roadmap based on customer and market knowledge, understand product requirements, upcoming release timelines, etc.
- Craft the message: In collaboration with Product Management, develop product positioning and differentiated messaging that resonates with buyer personas
- Enable the sales teams to position Guardsquare in a unique and compelling manner; develop internal and external-facing sales tools such as competitive battlecards, pitch decks, white papers, customer case studies and stories, eBooks, and video content
- Drive product launches: partner with Product Management to launch new offerings and capabilities targeted at specific buyer personas and customer pain points with an eye for product adoption
- Develop content: create content including sales collateral, thought-leadership and solution presentations, speaking engagement abstracts, website content, videos, blogs, by-lined articles, webcasts, trade-show presentations, analyst briefings targeting the various stages of the buyer’s journey.
- Establish deep buyer knowledge / buyer personas: who they are, how they consume information, how they make buying decisions, and their purchase criteria. Partner with the Demand Generation function to bring innovative programs to market
- Support PR and AR initiatives to increase awareness among our target audiences
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in security software and/or developer-centric product marketing
- Strong technical insight; ability to comprehend (and explain) the functionality of advanced mobile app sec software
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results orientation / analytics focus; ability to track and continuously optimize what is working
- Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter
- Ability to multitask with proven track record of execution on product launches, initiatives/programs, support of sales teams, and partnership with product teams
- Self-driven and innovative thinker
What we offer
- Full-time job with a market competitive salary package.
- An inspiring work environment with smart colleagues in the beautiful city of Leuven of Boston.
Guardsquare is the leader in mobile application protection. More than 700 customers worldwide, across all major industries, rely on Guardsquare to secure their mobile applications against reverse engineering and hacking. Built on the open source ProGuard technology, Guardsquare software integrates transparently in the development process and adds multiple layers of protection to Android (DexGuard) and iOS (iXGuard) applications, hardening them against both on-device and off-device attacks. With the addition of ThreatCast, Guardsquare’s mobile application security console, the organization offers the most complete mobile security solution on the market today. Guardsquare is based in Leuven, Belgium with offices in Boston, MA, USA, Ottawa, Canada and Munich, Germany.
Become our colleague!
Send us your CV and why you are interested in this job.