This is a unique opportunity to get involved in the critical and growing market of mobile application security. How secure is the App you just downloaded onto your mobile device? If you are passionate about technology, enjoy taking on new challenges, and want to join a fast-paced global organization, Guardsquare is the place for you. As part of the growing product marketing team, you will be developing product messaging and GTM strategy that directly impact the company’s success.
- Develop messaging and positioning for Guardsquare’s market leading products to experienced and knowledgeable mobile application developers.
- Develop targeted, persona and industry based messaging frameworks that are leveraged by the extended marketing teams in support of local and global marketing programs.
- Develop sales collateral focused on the different stages of the buyer’s journey. Including sales plays and required content to support customer and industry focused campaigns.
- Collaborate with Product Management to drive product awareness and adoption,
- Support and other GTM teams with content used throughout the DemandGen and Sales process.
- Drive product launches in collaboration with Product Managers focusing on buyer personas and customer requirements.
- Develop competitive profiles of direct competitors and industry solutions.
- Influence product roadmaps through developing a deep understanding of customer and industry requirements.
- Effectively communicate internally relevant insights and key takeaways of industry news , events, analyst reports and social media activity.
- Develop deep knowledge of buyer personas
- Support PR and AR initiatives to increase awareness among our target audiences
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a PMM or similar B2B technology marketing role.
- Strong technical insight; ability to comprehend (and explain) the functionality of advanced mobile application security software.
- Understanding of the application development process for mobile, web or cloud based applications.
- Experience in security software and/or developer-centric product marketing.
- Proven track record of product launches, supporting sales teams and partnering with product teams.
- Analytical mind with a focus on measuring quantifiable results to access progress and further improve.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven and innovative thinker that is able to thrive in a fast moving and changing environment.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Marketing
What Guardsquare offers you
- A full time job with a competitive salary package
- You are provided with the tools & flexibility to develop yourself successfully
- An international environment where you will interact with motivated & open colleagues with different backgrounds
- A workplace where you can share and implement your ideas
- A hybrid work policy, which helps guarantee an excellent work-life balance
At Guardsquare, we take pride in being a diverse and multicultural company with team members representing numerous nationalities. We value different perspectives and opinions throughout the business which has contributed to our being the market leader in mobile application security.
You will be part of a dynamic team that strives for excellence and focuses on continuous education and enhancement in skills. We encourage & empower our trusted colleagues to share their opinions, actively collaborate, and continue to learn and grow.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us!
You can apply for this opportunity by filling out the application form below!
Guardsquare offers the most complete approach to mobile application security on the market. Built on the open source ProGuard technology, Guardsquare’s software integrates seamlessly across the development cycle. From app security testing to code hardening to real-time visibility into the threat landscape, Guardsquare solutions provide enhanced mobile application security from early in the development process through publication.
More than 900 customers worldwide across all major industries rely on Guardsquare to help them identify security risks and protect their mobile applications against reverse engineering and tampering.
Guardsquare is based in Leuven (Belgium) with offices in Boston (USA) and Munich (Germany).