We are looking to grow the technical team in our new Munich office.
Are you a passionate software engineer looking to work on program analysis techniques and compiler technology? Does combining this with open-source and mobile applications sound interesting?
Then join us on our adventure!
Guardsquare develops the successful open source project ProGuard and the cutting-edge security products DexGuard and ixGuard. Using code hardening, encryption and optimisation techniques we make applications smaller, faster and better protected against reverse engineering and tampering.
Shifting left in the development process we are extending our product offering with automated security scanning of Android and iOS applications. This allows developers to test their apps for vulnerabilities, privacy issues and other security related programming errors, before releasing their app.
- development of a mobile application security tool, researching new analysis techniques and capabilities
- researching newly published threads to mobile applications
- technically supporting customers
We are looking for a Master in Computer Science (or equivalent practical experience) with at least 3 to 5 years of experience as a Java Software Engineer and good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Preferably you have a first experience in the Software and/or Android Security field. Experience with Compiler Technology and low level programming is a big plus.
- Experience with Java and modern software engineering practices
- Experience in low level programming, compiler technology and optimization techniques
- Familiarity with Java bytecode
- Interest in information security and mobile
- Familiarity with app development
What we offer
- Full-time job with a market competitive salary package.
- An inspiring work environment with smart colleagues in the beautiful city of Munich.
Guardsquare is the leader in mobile application protection. More than 600 customers worldwide, across all major industries, rely on Guardsquare to secure their mobile applications against reverse engineering and hacking.