We are looking for a high-energy, driven professional, with natural sales instincts to join our growing organization.
In this role, you will be tasked with opening doors in the EMEA countries and proactively building interest at potential clients, and being a key member of the sales team in Leuven.
Guardsquare offers a focused, driven, and independent environment where you will be challenged to grow, asked to contribute, and mentored into building a stronger sales skillset.
- Working closely with your sales and marketing colleagues;
- Generate leads that might be interested in a collaboration;
- Proactively target prospects via e-mailing and outbound calling;
- Make amazing first impressions and help schedule meetings;
- Maintain active engagement with prospects and clients through follow-up;
- Manage account administration and offers;
- Grow as a sales person and take on bigger and greater challenges.
- You have a first working experience in sales in a relevant field;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication in English;
- Knowledge of any other languages is a plus;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Ability to prioritize and self manage time and tasks;
- Ability to take initiative and build your own succes;
- A positive and can-do attitude.
- Proficient knowledge of other languages.
- Bachelor or master in a relevant field (IT, marketing, communication,...);
- Big interest in Sales and Mobile Security;
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment;
- Passion for our products and sales;
- The desire to learn and grow with the company.
What you can expect from Guardsquare
- Full-time job with a market competitive salary, commission, meal vouchers, insurance, etc.;
- An inspiring work environment with smart colleagues in the beautiful city of Leuven (BE).
Guardsquare is the leader in mobile application protection. More than 600 customers worldwide, across all major industries, rely on Guardsquare to secure their mobile applications against reverse engineering and hacking.