We are looking for a high-energy, driven professional, with natural sales instincts to join our growing organization.
In this role, you will be tasked with opening doors and proactively building interest at potential clients, and being a key member of the sales team in Leuven.
Guardsquare offers a focused, driven, and independent environment where you will be challenged to grow, asked to contribute, and mentored into building a stronger sales skillset. This will open the door to growing quickly into a closing role as an Account Executive.
- Working closely with your sales and marketing colleagues;
- Generate leads that might be interested in a collaboration;
- Proactively target prospects via e-mailing and outbound calling;
- Make amazing first impressions and help schedule meetings;
- Maintain active engagement with prospects and clients through follow-up;
- Manage account administration and offers;
- Grow as a sales person and take on bigger and greater challenges.
- Bachelor or master in a relevant field (IT, marketing, communication,...);
- You are a young graduate or have a first working experience in sales in a relevant field;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication in English;
- Knowledge of any other languages (Spanish, Portuguese...) is a big plus;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Ability to prioritize and self manage time and tasks;
- Ability to take initiative and build your own success;
- A positive and can-do attitude.
- Big interest in Sales and Mobile Security;
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment;
- Passion for our products and sales;
- The desire to learn and grow with the company.
- Excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English. Proficient knowledge of other languages (Spanish, Portuguese...) will be a plus.
What Guardsquare offers you
- A full time job with a competitive salary package
- You are provided with the tools & flexibility to develop yourself successfully
- An international environment where you will interact with motivated & open colleagues with different backgrounds
- A workplace where you can share and implement your ideas
- A hybrid work policy, which helps guarantee an excellent work-life balance
At Guardsquare, we take pride in being a diverse and multicultural company with team members representing numerous nationalities. We value different perspectives and opinions throughout the business which has contributed to our being the market leader in mobile application security.
You will be part of a dynamic team that strives for excellence and focuses on continuous education and enhancement in skills. We encourage & empower our trusted colleagues to share their opinions, actively collaborate, and continue to learn and grow.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us!
You can apply for this opportunity by filling out the application form below!
Guardsquare offers the most complete approach to mobile application security on the market. Built on the open source ProGuard technology, Guardsquare’s software integrates seamlessly across the development cycle. From app security testing to code hardening to real-time visibility into the threat landscape, Guardsquare solutions provide enhanced mobile application security from early in the development process through publication.
More than 900 customers worldwide across all major industries rely on Guardsquare to help them identify security risks and protect their mobile applications against reverse engineering and tampering.
Guardsquare is based in Leuven (Belgium) with offices in Gent (Belgium), Boston (USA) and Munich (Germany).