Guardsquare is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Lead to join our team in Leuven and to help develop our new QA Team. In this role you will be responsible for coordinating the process of analyzing our software products and for ensuring they’re operational.
Your goal will be to guarantee Quality before product launches and maintaining compatibility with mobile development platforms to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs.
Together with the support of your colleagues you will also get the chance to further develop the QA team and its processes. Therefore we are looking for someone who’s not afraid to make important decisions in order to meet our quality standards, and still wants a technological challenge as well.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to make sure implementations comply
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- A previous experience within the Mobile Development branch
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Your creativity and strong communication skills make sure you’re able to develop alternate solutions when facing issues
- You speak fluent English
- You’re flexible and willing to take on other duties to help out your team if necessary
- Good understanding of creating, implementing, and maintaining software programs
What we offer
- Full-time job with a market competitive salary package.
- An inspiring work environment with smart colleagues in the beautiful city of Leuven.
Guardsquare is the leader in mobile application protection. More than 600 customers worldwide, across all major industries, rely on Guardsquare to secure their mobile applications against reverse engineering and hacking. Built on the open source ProGuard technology, Guardsquare software integrates transparently in the development process and adds multiple layers of protection to Android (DexGuard) and iOS (iXGuard) applications, hardening them against both on-device and off-device attacks.