Passionate about software engineering and IT security? Join our presales and services team!
We develop the successful open source project ProGuard and the cutting-edge mobile security products DexGuard and iXGuard. Using compiler technology, obfuscation, encryption and optimization techniques we make applications smaller, faster and more hardened against reverse engineering and tampering.
We are looking for a Bachelor or Master in Computer Science with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- A dynamic and engaging presentation style that inspires confidence
- Experience with Linux, Windows and Apple
- Knowledge of information security
- Familiarity with Android and/or iOS app development
- Familiarity with Proguard or Dexguard
- Familiarity with Android Studio and the Android build tools
- Familiarity with the XCode build process
- Experience with reverse engineering and the commonly used tools
Guardsquare is a software product company with small international teams that want to solve challenging problems, create cutting-edge products and offer high quality services. You will be part of the presales and services team that works in the intersection between sales and engineering. You are able to articulate technology and product positioning at the executive, business and technical levels. You are the primary technical support for the sales force and are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process. You’re responsible for raising awareness internally on the evolution of mobile security and the needs of our customers.
- You'll give presentations about our products and about mobile security at conferences, seminars, etc.
- You'll give webinars, training and consultancy about our products and about mobile security.
- You'll assist prospects with technical queries. Our customers include individual developers and top brands in various industries, providing unique feedback to constantly learn and improve our software.
- You'll also assist companies that are doing a Proof of Concept with our products.
- You will perform penetration tests on the mobile apps of our customers.
- You'll get the opportunity to research the latest mobile security and hacking technologies.
- You'll provide timely and insightful input back to engineering, product management and marketing.
What you can expect from us?
- Challenging, interesting and diversified work.
- The opportunity to improve your skills on a personal and a technological level.
- An attractive salary package with health, dental and other benefits
- An inspiring work environment with smart colleagues in the Boston office
Guardsquare is the leader in mobile application protection. More than 600 customers worldwide, across all major industries, rely on Guardsquare to secure their mobile applications against reverse engineering and hacking. Built on the open source ProGuard technology, Guardsquare software integrates transparently in the development process and adds multiple layers of protection to Android (DexGuard) and iOS (iXGuard) applications, hardening them against both on-device and off-device attacks.
Become our colleague!
Send us your resume and why you are interested in this job.