Guardsquare is looking for a Sales & Marketing Operations Analyst to join the team in Leuven (BE) or Boston (US).
Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be part of a highly dynamic team supporting the growth of Guardsquare. This is a key role, partnering directly with key leaders in Sales and Marketing to support the rapid growth the company is experiencing and to provide analytical insights on critical strategic, organizational and operational projects designed to increase revenue, sales productivity and operational efficiency.
You will take ownership of all key reporting and metrics for both the Sales and Marketing departments. This primarily means taking an active role in delivering accurate and timely management reports and dashboards. Other responsibilities include being in charge of Sales and Marketing data quality, measuring performance and compensation, lead management and forecasting activities. You will help improve operations processes in general and may assist in onboarding, training and systems testing.
- Develop and report on KPIs; provide actionable data on all Sales and Marketing operations to company leadership on a recurring basis (daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly)
- Establish and maintain executive-level and comprehensive reporting and analysis on all aspects of Sales and Marketing
- Own data quality and segmentation efforts for tailored campaigns and program messages for targeted audiences across specific market segments, industries, and roles.
- Analyze performance metrics and provide recommendations to enhance lead/opportunity conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth.
- Assist in compensation planning and management of Sales and Marketing plans to ensure incentive plans align with the company strategy
- Participate in Sales and Marketing strategic planning activities during planning and budgeting cycles
- Proactively drive change in the company business processes resulting in tangible improvements in the company performance
- 1-3 Years of experience in a strategy, analytics or financial planning and analysis role - ideally for a software company
- Strong experience in data and business modeling: Proven analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Power user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have an entrepreneurial attitude and have the ability to work flexibly in a fast-paced environment managing competing priorities and deadlines with Sales and Marketing teams
- Ability to synthesize large data sets and identify meaningful insights
- Experience with Sales and Marketing systems (Salesforce and Hubspot); other tools (eg. Netsuite) a plus
- Bachelors Degree
What we offer:
- Full-time job with a market competitive salary package.
- An inspiring work environment with smart colleagues in the beautiful city of Leuven (BE) or Boston (US).
Guardsquare is the leader in mobile application protection. More than 600 customers worldwide, across all major industries, rely on Guardsquare to secure their mobile applications against reverse engineering and hacking.