We are looking for an experienced full stack web developer to join our team in Leuven! The candidate we are looking for uses his previous experience creating Golang back-ends to create a clean and scalable basis for our new product. Using React he is able to build nice interfaces supporting our different customer use-cases.
The person we are looking to hire is able to prioritize tasks and constantly tries to improve the code base. He or she is a disciplined and independent worker who takes pride in his or her work.
- Create and continuously improve a back-end written in Go.
- Build a front-end providing our customers with convenient access to their data and actions.
- Support customers in the usage of the web application.
- Continuously improve the code quality through extensive testing.
- Work with the team to set-up the CI/CD pipeline.
- Help drive the technical roadmap using your previous experience as web developer.
- Experience using Go for creating back-ends.
- Proven track record building web applications.
- Familiarity with at least one modern front-end framework (Vue.js, React, Angular,...).
- Experience designing and developing REST APIs.
- Knowledge of (non-)relational databases.
- Knowledge of standard web development technologies including HTTP, CSS/SCSS, ECMAScript, HTML, bundling and testing tools.
Nice to have
- Experience with containerized deployments (Docker/Kubernetes).
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform.
What We Offer
- A full time job with a market competitive salary package.
- The opportunity to develop a completely new product from scratch.
- An inspiring work environment with smart colleagues in the beautiful city of Leuven.
Guardsquare helps companies around the world to protect their mobile applications against reverse engineering and hacking. Our customer base includes both multinational corporations and individual developers in various industries. We are well-known for our open-source Java optimizer and obfuscator, ProGuard. In addition, we develop cutting-edge solutions for the protection of Android and iOS applications. DexGuard (Android) and iXGuard (iOS) provide advanced code hardening and runtime self-protection functionality. In 2018, Guardsquare won Deloitte’s Fast 50 award for the fastest growing Belgian tech company. We thank our success to our dynamic and international team.