As a product manager at Guardsquare, you have the unique opportunity to help shape market leading mobile security products. You identify key customer requirements and use your application security knowledge to translate these into new features and products. The right candidate is passionate about adding value for our customers and will interact with both them and our engineering, sales and marketing teams to do so efficiently.
- Gain and maintain a thorough understanding of the mobile application security market.
- Conduct market research and customer surveys to be used as a basis for roadmap development and strategic decisions.
- Build a long term product vision based on customer needs and market insight.
- Work with engineering to synthesize your results into detailed technical specifications and product priorities.
- Create materials to support marketing and sales, e.g. white papers, blog posts, demo’s,...
- Bridge marketing and engineering to create content accelerating market adoption of new products and features.
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in a similar position.
- Previous experience in the application security or software industry.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently communicate complex concepts to various audiences.
- The desire to create innovative and disruptive products.
- Passion for delivering the best possible user experience.
What we offer
- Full-time job with a market competitive salary package.
- An inspiring work environment with smart colleagues in the beautiful city of Boston. Remote work with willingness to travel to the office regularly is also a possibility.
Guardsquare is the leader in mobile application protection. More than 700 customers worldwide, across all major industries, rely on Guardsquare to secure their mobile applications against reverse engineering and hacking. Built on the open source ProGuard technology, Guardsquare software integrates transparently in the development process and adds multiple layers of protection to Android (DexGuard) and iOS (iXGuard) applications, hardening them against both on-device and off-device attacks. With the addition of ThreatCast, Guardsquare’s mobile application security console, the organization offers the most complete mobile security solution on the market today. Guardsquare is based in Leuven, Belgium with offices in Boston, MA, USA, Ottawa, Canada and Munich, Germany.
Become our colleague!
Send us your CV and why you are interested in this job.